Kappeli opens again for the second Moth RopeNight event. Come to enjoy performances from top Kinbaku practicioners, to enjoy your own tying sessions (floor is open) and/or just to meet with other rope enthusiastic and to have a good time. Dj plays through the night and finding a soft cozy spot in a human heap or dancing are both equally encouraged activities.
Moth RopeNight II – Program
- 20:00 – Doors
- 21:00 – Kinbaku performance by Saara Kantanen & Nea
- 22:00 -> Dj Danacat
- Meet & Play. Enjoy your stay.
- Floor is open for shibari sessions and dancing.
- 03:00 – Event ends
Kinbaku performance by Saara Kantanen & Nea
After hosting a self-tying workshop earlier today we are privileged to witness Saara & Nea presenting us a powerfull and intimate Kinbaku session at our evening party.
Psybient, downtempo, deep house and so on might be the recipe for smooth and relaxed atmosphere for the evening. Combining sounds regardless of genre is part of Danacat’s characteristic artistic mixing with experience gathered over the years from art events, club gigs and underground parties in Helsinki, Tampere and Jyväskylä.
Danacat has been the manager of Underground Netradio Kaaosradio for over ten years in addition to being involved in Hybrid Jyväskylä ry and Rude Tune Crew ry associations.
- You are allowed to bring your own drinks and foods to Kappeli. There is a fridge and other kitchen amenities at your disposal. There is a low tolerance for disturbance because of being under influence however and house staff has a right to remove a quest from the party under their own consideration without further explanations. What staff says is final in all situations.
- Kappeli is not accessible with a wheelchair unfortunately.
- Venue address is Tikkutehtaantie 2, 40800 Vaajakoski. There are plenty of free parking space around the area. Bus nr. 1 comes closest from city centre.
Etiquette & For your consideration:
Japanese rope bondage can be intensive experience to observer as well. If you are sensitive to bondage elements, witnessing pain and discomfort and possible nudity, Kinbaku performance might be triggering. Moth RopeNight is also shibari-themed in general and floor is open for tying so you may witness these elements outside performance as well.
Moth RopeNight however is not a BDSM-party and session activities are restricted to rope play. Please read the following articles to understand house rules. As a difference to articles we are today enjoying ourselves at Kappeli only and no separate areas for different activities available. Genitals are to be covered at all times during the party / tying sessions.